Welcome
Welcome to polkovnikproductions

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. In addition, registered members also see less advertisements. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Where does "Skirmish" fit in?

Where does "Skirmish" fit in?

Postby MervynDouglas » Thu May 26, 2016 6:43 pm

Is it my imagination or didnt you do another set of rules called "Skirmish" in 2015...which wasnt based on hexes or using cards? I'm sure we played a few games with them!
MervynDouglas

Re: Where does "Skirmish" fit in?

Postby Polkovnik » Tue Jun 21, 2016 10:53 am

No, it's not your imagination. I am working on a set of large skirmish rules for ancient / medieval / fantasy battles, and you did play some games with them last year. They've changed a bit since then - I'm now trying out card driven activations. I will be working more on them when I've got Sword & Spear Fantasy out of the way, which will hopefully be this week.
Polkovnik
Site Admin

Return to Warband